Last updated: (7th June 2018)
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, and state) that can be used to contact or identify you. This information is to used notify you about the latest product/services, news, events, special offers, promotions, and other information on our site by using email. When user request for a quote, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, contact number. However, you may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of information we collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – We continually improve our website offerings based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic email – According to the email address you provide to us, and you agree to receive email from us by clicking “tick” box, we will use to send you information such as latest news, updates, events, special offers, promotion and other information.
- Advertising and marketing – including emails the related products/services to you
- Processing your quote – Based on your information, we can easily identify and respond to you request.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We take precautions to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Tools & Machinery Parts Supplies Sdn Bhd
No. 10, Jalan TSB 1, Sungai Buloh Industrial Park,
47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor,
Contact Person: Ms Elaine Chan
Email : Sales@tomac.com.my
Tel : +603 – 6157 9889
Fax : + 603 – 6157 8899